Petaluma, CA/East Coast/The World
My Bucket List/Goals
- Do more paid freelance work.
Write for Curve Magazine. Write for EDGE Gay Media Network. Get published in Autostraddle. Get published in LOTL.
- Build my freelance portfolio:
- Submit travel writing and photos (and have them published) to Life Out of a Suitcase, a travel site for women in their 20′s
- Write a post on Thrilling Heroics
Reach 500 Twitter Followers Help launch the Self-Love Diet Book. Win dot429′s What Drives You? contest.I got 2nd, 15 votes away from 1st place. Go to the Stonewall Talent Programme in London. Tip the Petaluma Jamba Juice store well because they always make me so happy
- Amber Morris social media?
- Sharon social media?
Create my own queer magazine,The Human Experience.
- London Stonewall Post on T.H.E.
- OUTMUSIC Awards post on T.H.E.
- OUTMUSIC Awards interview with Sarah. Transcribe it. Write it. Publish it.
- Interview Kim for T.H.E.
- Edit Social Media Guide & Email it to Kim.
- Edit Guide to Gay & Email it to Kim.
- Flo Vinger – LIPS piece for T.H.E. publication.
- Allison Moon – Hungry Ghost piece for T.H.E. publication. (EDEGE?)
- Other book review? (For EDGE, Curve or T.H.E.?)
- ED piece?
- Community Bucket List:
- Interview Katie for her new project on CBL.
LWC interns – email them. Post Wuisa’s bucket list. Post Hannah’s bucket list.
- Post Wuisa’s self-love posts.
- Respond to Randolph’s Intern evaluation sheet. Due by 4/27/13
- Update my CBL Newsletter so the emails are more readable. Make it similar to the Curve enews format.
Find 32GB USB I bought in January.
- Email Alb to email me iPhone – Due by 4/27/13
- Go to AT&T & get new sim card/fix texting – Due by 4/27/13
Fax plane refund papers – Due by 4/6/13
- Email/Call Plane Refund people to see if they got the fax – Due by 4/27/13
Turn in my taxes. Start going through all my receipts and organize them by category and month. Go through online expenses, organize them by category and month and print them out to file. Due by 4/8/13. Get taxes filed & pay them – Due by April 15th
- Love Warrior Community, Self-Love Warrior, Self-Love Diet:
- Re-structure the Love Warrior Community. by 4/27/13 (Saturday)
- Finish the Self-Love Diet Site.
- Structure LWC Enewsletter schedule. Send out first one (Include May 25th book reading) – due by 4/30/13 (Tuesday). 5:15pm
- Wednesday, 5/1/13, 5:15pm, organizational meeting with Stina – come up with what needs to be organized, LWC, Book, Amazon, Marketing, Production Creation, etc.
- Spiritual Path 3-level product.
- Monthly products from monthly SLW prompts.
- 2nd phase of promoting SLD book/ebook marketing on Amazon.
- Post La Ventana event on my Twitter & Mom’s LinkedIn. Update the Events pages of LWC & the Self-Love Diet website with the flier link. Add the event to Petaluma 360.com events, and other sites. Re-share event weekly on social media.
- Schedule evergreen and known FB posts to LWC a week ahead of time.
Mom SLD & LWC & Events deadlines – do them. Complete them all by Wednesday. Check-in meeting on Wednesday. Due by 4/10/13.
- Send Invoice – Due by 4/27/13
LOTL FB Subscribe Tab. Due by 4/9/13 When is my ADD appointment? Find out. Write it down. Go to it. Find out date by 4/6/13 Logged in to check for my appointment & it didn’t show, so I emailed my doctor. Create my ideal job with Curve, social media restructures and email it off. Due by 4/6/13 Send invoice to M. Due by 4/6/13 Send invoice to A. Due by 4/6/13 Write event dates and due dates in my planner & Go over class assignments. Due by 4/7/13
- Schedule my work time, school time & social time & write it in my planner.
- Go through everything in my room and get rid of what I don’t need.
- Back up my laptop. Buy an external hardrive & install Timesomething, it comes with Mac.
Increase my cash flow. Increase my cash flow again.
- Look into creating a social media editorial calendar that spans a month for each FB page.
- Write/Publish Curve Articles:
- Write Equine ED recovery article.
- Write review of web series. Watch 2nd season. Double check I’ve seen all episodes of season 1. Email Flo thanking her for the DVD.
- Read Hungry Ghost. Write book review. Write another book review, writeup or interview Allison Moon.
- Look over blog posts turn them into columns to publish. D – check email.
- Edit article and submit it to publish. D – check email.
- Pitch Curve Blog idea.
- Poppy Chaplin Interview? May 4th? Saturday?
Write FB article. Email people about photos. Submit it. Due by 4/6/13 Write/publish Stockholm article.
- Curve Social Media, Etc:
- Social Media Dinah Shore. Post first one. Email people for more. Post them. – Post first post & contact all people to create posts by 4/27/13
- Disconnect Curve FB from Curve Twitter on Monday, April 29, 2013 and start posting things separately.
- Finish creating Curve Social Media Internship Structure.
- Look into setting goals and tracking campaigns within Google Analytics.
- Set up Google Analytics within Curve FB shop.
- Contact and pick Curve Social Media intern team.
- Curve Booth at Pride?
- Schedule evergreen and known FB posts for Curve a week ahead of time (
April 14th, Aqua Girl). Promote Comedy show again and free tickets to Arizona residents.Go through Curve emails and schedule Curve FB posts. Also, get together the next Curve enews, and send preview to Silke.
- EDRS To-Dos:
- Plan out social media campaign for EDRS
- Upload videos to EDRS website
- Connect with volunteer coordinator. Have a plan of how people can volunteer immediately. Share with interested volunteers. Connect with Curve person interested in volunteering.
- Reach out to publicity for conference.
- Reach out to sponsored bloggers. Email EDRS Board the Sponsor Blogger details.
- Email EDRS Board to get EDRS Conference bloggers from ED professionals in the field.
- Check the EDRS site and make a list of what needs to be updated. Then update it.
Add Karen Nemrow’s bio to the EDRS Board page.
- Add Melanie Bandera-Hess’ bio to the EDRS Board page.
Look to see when next EDRS board meeting is. Right it down. – Due by 4/6/13
- Schedule evergreen and known FB posts to EDRS FB a week ahead of time.
- Call Sallie Mae to consolidate loans before they’re activated again.
- I.T. – get that taken care of.
- Organize all the content on my laptop. Delete unneeded files. Organize all the content in a logical and easy to access manner. Setup calendar, etc. integration. Increase hardrive/ram on laptop.
- Schedule dentist appointment before 2014.
- Focus on the basics:
- Floss regularly, in the morning and evening.
- Consistent full nights of sleep.
- Drinking enough water.
- Eating relatively healthy.
- Consistent movement, exercise, meditation, nature, me time and socializing.
- Focus on more Self-Care:
Get a Reiki treatment. Get Reiki attunements so I can practice Reiki on myself. Get a professional massage.
- Get a professional massage once a month.
- Practice Yoga consistently.
- Practice QiGong regularly.
- Create a system to track my invoices, receipts, etc. to be easily prepared for taxes 2014.
My Top Bucket List Focus and My Motivation Behind It
My top bucket list goal right now is to organize my life so I can increase my focus, productivity, free time and happiness.
The First Step I’ll Take To Make This Happen
Updating my bucket list right now with the due dates was my first step in making this happen.
My Action Plan Layout For My Top Bucket List Focus
I’m going to continue to follow the due dates and steps that I laid out for each task in my bucket list, and I’ll continue my bucket list as needs arise.
I already completed 5 of my Top Bucket List Focuses!
- Number 1 was writing for Curve Magazine. You can read about it here: Curve Mag.
- Number two was re-launching the Love Warrior Community, you can see it here: LWC.
- Number 3 was focusing on my Community Bucket List Contest, which finished successfully and developed into a Community Bucket list Mastermind Group. You can read about Community Bucket List here: CBL.
- Number 4 was to win the dot429 LGBTQ What Drives You Contest. I got 2nd place. I was behind by like 15 votes. Close. Cool side note, I went to a dot429 networking event in SF. A friend I made via a Curve Magazine interview, Sam Needham, won a ticket to the networking event and gave it to me. As I’m walking towards the door, I meet with this lady who was interviewed in Curve the previous year, we chat and exchange business cards. As I enter the venue, the woman at the door greets me by my name. She recognized me from the dot429 contest. Another side note, that dot429 networking event was A BLAST! I didn’t win first, but taking part in that contest created some great experiences.
- Number 5 was to go to London for the Stonewall Talent Programme.
About Emelina Minero
If I were a balloon, love would be my helium.
Some of the biggest things that drive me are high energy, supporting others in achieving their dreams, spreading happiness, seeing people smile, connecting with friends and connecting with strangers.
I love to create and experiment in all art forms.
I love making people feel welcomed, valued and part of a community.
I created Community Bucket List to spread happiness around the world and to create a global community.
- Check out my self-love posts & others’ self-love post: Self-Love Warrior Group Blog
- Check out one of my creations. I co-founded the Love Warrior Community with my mom: Love Warrior Community
- Me on Twitter: @CommKr8veWriter
- Me on FB: Emelina Minero
- Check out Awesome Photos: Me on Flickr
- Check me out in-person (kind of): Me on YouTube
Help Make Emelina Minero’s Bucket List Come True
Join Community Bucket List. Submit your bucket list. Join the FB Community Bucket List Community. Share your bucket list. Read others’ bucket lists. Reach out to people and see if you can help them with their bucket lists. Ask for support with fulfilling your bucket list. Write supportive comments on people’s bucket lists. Connect with the community. Share related stories. Reach for your highest potential, and inspire others to do the same. Strive for happiness and share your passions with the world.
If there is something on my bucket list that you can help make happen, let me know. Leave a comment below about how you can help.
Can Emelina Minero Help You Achieve Your Bucket List?
If there is some way that I can help you achieve your bucket list, let me know by leaving a comment below.
Submit Your Bucket List
You can submit your bucket list by visiting this page: Submit Your Bucket List.
Once you’re on the page, you can scroll down to submit your bucket list.
Share This Post
By sharing these bucket lists, you can inspire others to create action oriented bucket lists, you can help these people achieve their bucket lists, and perhaps they can help you achieve your bucket list. Tweet it, FB share it, email it, Google plus it, share it on the social book marking sites, share it any way you can.
P.S. Leave a comment.